About the company
A global analytics company that powers faster, smarter decision-making. Founded in 2013 and backed by Goldman Sachs, we have offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Auckland, Melbourne, Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune. Eligibility:
- Any Undergraduate or graduate with minimum 1 year experience in international sales (mandate)
- Flexibility to work in shifts
Upto 9 LPA
What do inside sales executives do?
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sale s Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
- The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Inside sales are the sale of products or services by sales personnel who reach customers by phone or online, rather than traveling to meet them face-to-face. Inside relies on the phone, emails and the internet to reach customers
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Strong listening and presentation skills
Career opportunities in Inside sales
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
There are many reasons why people choose a career in sales.
If you are actively seeking a sales position and have been wondering if you should pursue an Inside Sales position, here are a few factors that may sway you towards considering moving inside.
- From unlimited income to the autonomy that many sales careers offer, sales careers certainly have a lot to offer.
- With the Inside Sales industry growing due to an increasing number of employers recognizing the many benefits of employing inside reps, choosing a career in Inside
- Sales has become a topic of consideration for many job hunters.
Inside sales in Logistics company
- A Dynamic, High-Energy Work Atmosphere
- High Income and Awards
- Work From Anywhere in the World
- Being able to work from anywhere in the world is not something that all those in the Inside Sales industry can enjoy but those that can often claim this factor as the most appealing thing about their positions.
- Cold calling potential customers and offering our services, trying to uncover a need that we might be able to resolve
- Keeping contact with regular clients,
- Call businesses on the phone and establish relationships, uncover needs, establish a bond of trust between my company and clients,
- Resolve common issues that arise
IKYA Human capital solutions
Bangalore Contact details Mob:
9611209386 Email :
Salary: INR 3,75,000 - 8,75,000 P.A. Incentives
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time