Our Client is a India's Leading Real Estate conglomerates with interests spanning Real Estate, Power Transmission and Distribution, Civil Infrastructure and Logistics.
From building Mumbais tallest residential tower in the 70s, a record that stood for the next quarter of a century, to introducing the concept of 1.5 bedroom homes, to building Asias first, and the worlds sixth Platinum LEED certified commercial building, to being among the earliest adopters of eco-friendly construction methodologies, today
Was established in 1969 with an annual turnover of over 2 Billion USD and employs over 15,000 employees.
Designation: Project Manager / Project Lead
Education: BE/B.Tech MBA ( Preferred)
Experience: 10 - 15 years
Job Location: Mumbai
PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent (preferred)
Role/Title Project Manager / Project Lead
Summary The candidate is responsible for directly monitoring short and long-term projects. He/She is also responsible for liaising with various departments across the Organization who are directly/indirectly responsible for successful delivery of the Project/Program.
Roles and Responsibility
1. Act as a single point of contact between IT Teams (Development, Testing, Security, Operations) and Business
2. Use Project Management tools and techniques to monitor progress
3. Monitor and track Project progress
4. Communicate Project status adequately to stakeholders
5. Ensure Project documentation is created, gets approved and is maintained in central repository
6. Report or escalate issues to Management as needed
7. Make certain that Business requirements are adequately met
8. Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
9. Should be excellent team player
10. Working knowledge of project Management methodologies as well as Operations/BAU Management
1. Ensuring adherence to and improvement of the Change Management methodology
2. Conceptualization of innovative Business Solutions leveraging appropriate technology and manage projects in coordination with in-house teams and/or implementation partners.
3. Work closely with the business stakeholders to understand and current state processes and pain points
4. Define future state process and target operating model
5. Building capability and thought leadership in different identified domains and emerging /existing technology areas
Knowledge and Skill
1. Strong working knowledge of project management methodologies waterfall, agile
2. Real Estate industry experience would be an added advantage
3. Capability of creating innovative IT enabled solutions addressing critical business needs.
4. Passion for working on emerging technology and conceptualizing appropriate solutions leveraging these technologies.
5. Ability to manage parallel deliveries across various stakeholders
IT Project Management
Initiative and Foresight
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time